The online marketing industry is experiencing extraordinary growth with an expected increase of 41.2% in the number of jobs available between 2010 and 2020 (US Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2013). A recent survey identified 250,000 unfilled online marketing positions available in the United states (Monster Government Solutions, 2013).
Our one day, “Digital Marketing, Branding & Engagement in the New Technology Age”, workshop was created in response to the increased demand for trained professionals to excel as digital marketing leaders and be proficient to navigate emerging technology while developing successful strategies for the digital environment.
Leisha Doherty, President of Leisha NiCole Media & Branding Associates in partnership with the TEDCenter are excited to bring you this progressive and hands on training.
- Improve your understanding of digital marketing and branding
- Learn how to engage your client/customer base
- Learn how to increase your presence on social media
- Learn how to develop a digital marketing strategy for improved ROI in your business or on your marketing campaigns
- Create an initial digital marketing plan to support your overall marketing strategy
- Learn how to increase your brand “voice” through your digital marketing efforts
- Identify sources for content development
- Receive a digital marketing manual for success
Delivery Mode: Face-to-face classroom
Available Seats: Limited to 19 participants, so register soon to reserve your spot
Duration: One day training: 8:00am – 3:00pm (includes continental breakfast and parking)
Date: January 23, 2016
Who Should Participate
Individuals who want to understand digital marketing and create strategy that increases audience engagement and ROI.